The First Smart Mobile Climate Control Solution
Meet Vector, the first smart mobile climate control system to revolutionize the science of heat mitigation through intelligent airflow. Say goodbye to obstructive evaporative cooling systems and welcome a new era of mobile cooling and heating technology all in one system.
“Command your atmosphere in any environment.”
Vector was uniquely designed to keep you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. See below for some of the best places to take advantage of this system:
- Industrial Workplaces — Keep your employees cool while working in areas that may not have access to traditional air conditioning.
- Warehouses — Most warehouses don’t have central air conditioning. Strategically placing Vector system(s) in this kind of space can keep workers dry and cool.
- Military Operations – Troops participating in military deployments ofter will encounter heat stress. Vector can be utilized in Tactical Operation Centers, maintenance facilities, and other rugged environments to provide relief in some of the most intense heat.
- Event Rentals — Oftentimes, parties require heating and cooling. Whether under a large canopy tent or outside in open spaces, Vector will take control of the environment to maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable party atmosphere.
- Hospitality — No one enjoys an excessively hot or cold atmosphere when they’re trying to enjoy a meal or sit poolside. Vector’s 2’x2’ footprint allows it to remain unobtrusive in small spaces and provide a more comfortable leisure environment.
- Sports Venues — Everyone enjoys sporting events. But not when you’re uncomfortably cold or hot. Rest assured, you will find Vector cooling players on the sideline of the field or cooling the audience in the stands.
- Home Patios/Balconies — Given the unique, modern design, Vector is the perfect solution for keeping you warm or cool in the comfort of your home patio.
#Peopledeservebetter Mobile Climate Control.
Vector’s Design: Mobile Cooling & Heating Never Looked Better
Vector’s design is an engineering marvel in many ways. We strategically engineered Vector to meet four primary goals:
- Durability — We constructed Vector’s body and blade guards out of some of the toughest and longest-lasting materials on the planet. These materials are engineered to withstand extremely hot and cold temperatures, as well as impacts from rigorous use and transportation. Where many products may become tarnished or discolored from direct sunlight, Vector is 100% UV protected and waterproof.
- Performance — Everything about Vector has been optimized for airflow, heating, and misting. Vector features tangential power blades that maximize airflow while minimizing noise.
- Versatility – Our engineering team and designers wanted to create one functionally advanced system that features evaporative cooling, misting, and heating all in one. Vector is designed to provide cooling up to 9,000 CFM with the ability to lower temperatures by up to 25 degrees in hot climates, but can easily be converted to a 35,000 BTU heater, thus eliminating the need to have two separate systems.
- Portability — Vector is easy to transport with its heavy-duty wheels and ability to tilt like a hand truck. You can fill the tank once and run the system for up to 72 hours (depending on the misting level).
Vector offers 110° of oscillation with no visible moving parts.
Vector utilizes patent-protected CrossFlow technology to deliver steady head-to-toe airflow over a customizable 110° range. All of the systems are enclosed behind a weatherproof shell that you can hose down whenever it needs cleaning, without worrying about damaging electronic parts.